Edward Finnell wrote:

>The Sample EREP report covers about everything. Think it's a nine step job.
>May have to add parms for devices or ranges. Generally look for the outliers
>perm, temp and soft just to get in the ball park. If no SAD were taken might
>get the abending task and go  from there..

Many thanks! That is a relief. I do also basically the same. Getting a full
PRINT=AL report to get in the 'ball park'. Get a second report - EVENTS for a
chronological overview. Then I go look for the some clues and also in dumps,
SYSLOG, etc.

Thanks Edward for your kind reply. I really appreciate it much!

Sorry to the OP, but I don't know what to do with the event of SYSZMCS hang.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht