Firstly, I think you have posted this in the "google groups" for IBM-MAIN. That
is not the best way to do it, as many can't see your post as it is not
propagated from there to the actual LISTSERV. You need to subscribe to the
IBM-MAIN list to get the most benefit. Search hear, or elsewhere, for
instructions to do that.

Secondly, your question is unclear. If you already have compile options in the
source, just change/add what you want. However, that is not a common way to do
it (although it does happen). Usually you have "panels" or other standard
methods at our site to compile things, and you have to get those updated (or
new ones created) to do your compiles with the new standard options that you
want.