Just like when you notice a horrific spelling or grammatical error in a email right after you hit send. Been there, done that too.

Mark Jacobs

John McKown <mailto:john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
September 27, 2016 at 8:00 AM
Damn, I hate it when I do this. I then found:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1PI47467

-

* USERS AFFECTED: *
* All users of the IBM Communications Server for z/OS Version *
* 2 Release 1 IP: syslog daemon *
* PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: *
* The syslog daemon configuration file name in the EZBSYSLOGD *
* name/token pair is truncated by 1 character *
* RECOMMENDATION: *
* Apply the PTF *
During initialization, the syslog daemon creates a name/token
pair named EZBSYSLOGD. The information saved in the name/token
pair contains the configuration file name. The last character
of the name was overlaid with 1-byte of x'00'.

Problem conclusion

-

The syslog daemon has been corrected to save the entire
configuration file name in the EZBSYSLOGD name/token pair.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 6:57 AM, John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>

--
Heisenberg may have been here.

Unicode: http://xkcd.com/1726/

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

Please be alert for any emails that may ask you for login information or directs you to login via a link. If you believe this message is a phish or aren't sure whether this message is trustworthy, please send the original message as an attachment to 'phish...@timeinc.com'.

John McKown <mailto:john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
September 27, 2016 at 7:57 AM
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 3:34 AM, Itschak Mugzach<i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il