Hi Jorge,

I don't know how to get these reports from the RMF spreadsheet reporter, but EasySMF has 4 hour average MSU reports, including calculated 4 hour values by service/report class and largest jobs:
http://www.blackhillsoftware.com/docs/easysmf/4_hour_service_reports.htm

If you are interested you can use it for free for 30 days with a 30 day trial:
http://www.blackhillsoftware.com/30-day-trial/

Regards

Andrew Rowley