From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Peter Hunkeler
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 2:59 AM
Subject: New CALLRTM command? Where is it described? (was: CEEDUMP ....)

>The "callrtm command" will do no better than anything else that
>requires private storage of the address space to run. It is nothing
>more than a targeted cancel.

Pardon my ignorance, but where is this new "command" described? I googled and
searched IBM KC but only got references to the CALLRTM assembler macro.

Peter Hunkeler

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
then destroy it