Some presentations and Documents on DFHSM
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/iea/content/com.ibm.iea.zos/zos/1.0/DFSMS/BestPractices1.pdf

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_1.13.0/com.ibm.zos.r13.arci000/moncjds.htm

Attention: Do not attempt to reorganize your control data sets while DFSMShsm
is running on any processor that uses those control data sets.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3S1001120

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1023389

Lizette