The ftp configuration data set used by EZAFTPKS in your session is probably the
same one that the TSO "ftp" command shows when you run it from the same TSO
session.

The "unauthenticatedTimeout" setting is on the Windows IIS server, not in the
ftp configuration data set, if that's what you are thinking about.