Hi everyone,

  Has anyone successfully been able to get logs sent from your HMC to let's say
a server or logs stored on a MF in a PDS. I have people from my team that would
like to do it been trying to see how this works. The TSO id we put in it and
password but don't see a successful logon to either TSO or USS. In a perfect
world we have been asked by the auditors to send these logs weekly to a dataset
for review.

Anyone have a cheat sheet or a contact someone from my team can talk to
offline? Thanks

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the