If this question is inappropriate, please excuse me, but I would like to know
who can give me an answer.

I've been involved with IBM big iron for 22 years. I've been involved with
OpenBSD/OpenSSH for about 18 years.

OpenSSH is used mission-critically on z/OS. OpenSSH comes from the OpenBSD

It is my understanding that Microsoft has given meaningful financial support to the OpenBSD project in appreciation of OpenSSH.

It is my understanding that IBM has never made any contribution to the OpenBSD
project, neither hardware nor financial. The
OpenSSH mailing lists nonetheless continue to support consultants and IBM ISV's
tuning OpenSSH on z/OS on a regular basis.

I am wondering who one would lobby in IBM's z/OS operation to attempt to persuade IBM to
remedy this "oversight" :)

Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe
www.softwoehr.com # with a fine understanding of human fallibility. - Carl Sagan