Does anyone know what the login information is for
the 3592 J70 controller?  I have an old laptop connected
to the serial port on the J70.  I'm using NetTerm to
connect.  I get the AIX 3592 J70 login screen, but
that's as far as I can get.

Also, attempting to connect the 3592 via FICON
to a IBM z10.  I know zero to nothing about FC
addressing.  The display panel show PORT0 00 ?? C9 4.
I can get to the Fiber options set hardware address
panel, but have no idea how or what to put in.
The fiber cable  is plugged into port 1 of the J70
with the other end plugged into port 0 of the 3592.

Sorry for being an idiot on this matter.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.