I'm writing a Physical File System (PFS) for USS, and I've come across an
oddity in the interface documentation. The "Environment for PFS Operations"
section of z/OS UNIX System Services File System Interface Reference says that,
on entry to VFS function routines, R13 is "Save area address, of a 136-byte
save area". I don't think there is such a beast. I'm guessing it means that I
should treat this as a 144-byte F4SA, and not chain forward (using the "next"
slot at +136 of the old save area).

Has anyone else used this interface, and if so, can you confirm that this is
how it's supposed to work? This is supervisor-state, key-zero code, some I'm
eager to get it right the first time. :-) Thanks!

-- Jerry