Jack J. Woehr wrote:
Bigendian Smalls wrote:
"DRINKING OUR OWN CHAMPAGNE, WITH Z SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT AND TEST ENVIRONMENT
V10 (2)”

Biggie is probably thinking of this:

"Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own
well." -Proverbs 5:15

There's a lot of good project management stuff in the Bible. I'm not observant,
but I quote it all the time in meetings!

“For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have /sufficient/ to finish /it/?” - Luke 14:28

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe