These all were old/uncatalog's datasets left on the pack which were used with
z/OS1.13 as sysres(way back we moved to 2.1 and now over to 2.2) so as had same
name dsn got enqueue with LLA/XCFAS , now as some of you responded being simple
was to get the init done however due to storage management policy(which I need
to fight further ) they wanted to have them empty/scratch before init...

So obviously to bring down lla/xcfas and then delete them would have to wait
for change...meanwhile I used inhouse bypass enqueue to get them clear....