Paul
Getmain (in private area as you described) in not a real memory frame
(which is the term for real memory 4k). It get the key based on the subpool
you specify in the macro. So, in short, it is only visible through your
asid page tables.
Once your asid ends, so does the page tables. This is why we still use the
term mvs. It is complely virtual.
Common area is a bit different as they pre allocated, but this is not what
you was asking.

ITschak

בתאריך 7 בינו 2017 17:10,‏ "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> כתב: