From: "Lizette Koehler" <stars...@mindspring.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:44:56 AM
Subject: Re: new JES2 MAS jobs will not run on member 2

And just to make sure I remember correctly.

The way a warm start works is no work is running in JES2. So nothing up using
SYSOUT. Then abend JES2 and restart with WARM,NOREQ

If any work is running with SYSOUT, then I think JES2 changes to a HOT START.

So, when I have done a warm start, I am at a Master Console (not SDSF) and the
only tasks running is what comes up in NIP and JES2. No TSO, no VTAM, etc...

Then I can $PJES2,ABEND
S JES2,PARM='WARM,NOREQ'

Just checking

Lizette