This might not help you with your problem, but:

at a site where I was working for years, all dynamic loads or calls (all languages, that is, PL/1, ASSEMBLER, anc C) were done thru a site specific interface module, which ended up in a LOAD SVC, of course. On first call (that is, on LOAD), the module name, its version or compile timestamp, and the library where it comes from, was written to JES2 JOB LOG, only once per job. So we always knew which version of which modules where called in every particular job, and from what library it was loaded. That proved to be very useful, not only in production, but in the different test stages, too. When I finished my work there and went to another customer, I first couldn't imagine how to work without this information at hand (BTW, it worked for linked objects, too, because even there some kind of interface was called which wrote the version information to JES2 JOB LOG on first call; to have linked wrong - outdated - versions of an object is a common error IMO - but we called
dynamically most of the time).

Kind regards

Bernd