There is one case in which there might be problems. Looking at:

//MYFILE DD DSN=&SYSNAME,DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA

WIth SYSSYM set to DISALLOW, this will create a valid temporary dataset(JCL
reference says that you should use a double ampersand but a singe works
fine).
WIth SYSSYM set to ALLOW, this will create a dataset that is called
whatever your SYSNAME is.

Other symbols will produce other strange names

Mike