I perfer the dynamic way. LOAD EP=IFAMQRY then CALL (R15).

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] Im
Auftrag von Peter Hunkeler
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2017 20:00
An: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Betreff: AW: SMF-API

> But I was unable to use HLASM Call macro with LINKINST=BALR or BASSM.
Received a lot of > S0C4 or S0C6.
> I use now HLASM LINKX and it works pretty well.

Sounds like wild branches. I think its strange that it works with LINKX but
not with CALL. l trust you have verified the binder could resolve the
reference to the stub routine from SYS1.CSSLIB, have you?

--
Peter Hunkeler

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN