I am thinking that my best option would be to run the following, then figure out the storage group settings afterwards.

//DELDSN   EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU
//OUTVOL   DD DUMMY
//SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD   *
 DUMP DATASET( -
   INCLUDE(    -
   IMSVS.RLDSP.DBCP.**    -
   IMSVS.SLDSP.DBCP.**    -
   IMSVS.RLDSP.DBCT.**    -
   IMSVS.SLDSP.DBCT.**    -
          )   -
   BY(EXPDT,LT,*)
            ) -
   OUTDD(OUTVOL)  -
   DELETE
/*

Tony Thigpen

Tony Thigpen wrote on 01/18/2017 05:26 PM:
At this point, I am trying to familiarize myself with the DFHSM and the
contents of the manuals. With guidance from the list pointing me to the
next step, I am learning a lot. Calling IBM will just get me an answer
with no understanding.

Tony Thigpen