Paul,

The ssvt consists of a header, 256 byte table, and function routines.  The 256
byte table can have two meaning sets of values; zero and greater than zero.  If
the function code is zero, then the sub system is not interested in the
function.  If the function code is greater than zero then the value becomes an
index into the function code routines.

For example, If the 10th byte into the 256 byte table is zero, then this
subsystem is not interest in this broadcast message and this subsystem is
skipped.  If then 10th byte has a one, then the first function routine in the
list of function routines in the ssvt is called.  If the 10th byte contained a
3, then the third function routine in the list of function routine would be
called.

Hope this helps,

Chip