Hi group,

Did something change from z/OS 2.1 to 2.2 specifically that would mean that the
Domino web server changed to the Apache web server?  Has anyone experienced
this with their upgrade?

More specifically to my problem,  has anyone experience with going from Domino
to Apache, and encountered issues with the encoding used by cgi applications
and had to fix them?  I don’t mean something like 1143 vs. 1047 encoding, but
ebcdic vs. asciii.  What once returned from a call, for example, “Hello world”,
now looks something like “çè(<žŽ çá àžŽ”. ☺

I’ve no idea which end to look at first on this, at the app or at the server
configuration, which is why I ask.  Also, I don’t know how big a change Domino
is to Apache is, if it was meant to be a plug-and-play replacement or not.

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Kind regards,
Lindy Mayfield