I find myself in a similar situation to the post from Roger listed below
although I have not been able to test and see if I have the same result as of
yet..

I never saw a reply to the original post (but may have missed it).

Does anyone know if Roger ever had his issue resolved or explained?

TIA
Ken

Back on 2/19/2016 Roger Wasley posted

Morning all

I am looking to chat to ANYONE who has migrated from z/OS v1.12 to v2.1 and is
running People Soft v8.9 and PeopleTools 8.47.04

When running the PSOS390 process scheduler on z/OS v1.12 it worked perfectly.
On z/OS v2.1 we have ALL process (application engine, SQR or Cobol) stuck in
posting. PSNT processes complete the posting function

We have been working away looking at LE abends in the People Soft ".so" modules
and although using a few setting in the People Soft config we avoided the LE
dump we still do not get processes to post.

Has anyone experienced this on this old People Soft version? If you did have
you found a solution?

TIA
Roger

Ken Porowski
VP Mainframe Engineering
CIT
Information Technology
+1 973 740 5459 (tel)
One CIT Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
ken.porow...@cit.com
www.cit.com

This email message and any accompanying materials may contain proprietary,
privileged and confidential information of CIT Group Inc. or its subsidiaries
or affiliates (collectively, “CIT”), and are intended solely for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, any use, disclosure, printing, copying or distribution, or
reliance on the contents, of this communication is strictly prohibited.  CIT
disclaims any liability for the review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication by
persons other than the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission, and immediately delete and destroy the communication and any
accompanying materials.  To the extent permitted by applicable law, CIT and
others may inspect, review, monitor, analyze, copy, record and retain any
communications sent from or received at this email address.