Hey there mate,

As you already know my current customer's process, I will talk about a
previous experience that applies to the scenario mentioned.

Customer had 3 Parallel Sysplexes:
- SYSPLEX A w/ 4 LPARs (3 prod/1 test) => 3 production systems used shared
SYS1.PARMLIB. Test system had its own PARMLIB concatenated before the
"production"one where the majority of members were loaded from. However,
some members were shared among all 4 systems;
- SYSPLEX B w/ 6 LPARs (all prod) => they all shared the same PARMLIB with
different sulfixes when needed;
- SYSPLEX C w/ 4 LPARs (all test/dev) => they all shared the same PARMLIB
with different sulfixes when needed;

Each sysplex had its own members, no synch between PARMLIBs were done. In
this case we didn't have shared DASD among the sysplexes, nor IBM-Cross
Sysplex Manager, so member synch would pretty much be a manual task.

I can't say this is the way I "prefer". It just had "always been like that"
(yes, I hate this excuse!) and I didn't feel like changing at the time :).

See ya,
*Lucas Rosalen*
Emails: rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@pl.ibm.com
<lrosa...@br.ibm.com>*