Thank you all

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Ze'ev Atlas<zatl...@yahoo.com> wrote:   Do i
need the pragma in the C program if iuse the enterprize PLI.  If this is not
needed anymore then I am good.  The types are non-issue, only the linkageThank
youZA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Ze'ev Atlas<zatl...@yahoo.com> wrote:   Hi
all,I hope someone can guide me.  I have a C library that I want to call from
PL/I.  I actually have to create an intrface module for some reasons.  If I
code it in C using #pragma linkage (..., PLI) I have no prlblem communicating
between the C and the PL/I, but then the C cannot communicate with the rest of
the library which is compiled without the pragma (because it has to communicate
with COBOL and the rest of the world).  I am considering doing the interface in
Assembler.  Does anybody have any experience and would share code
snippets.Thank youZA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android