>I said here on feb 22.  It's 1GB zipped and worth keeping around.  I use the
>search funcion in my PDF viewer..  I submitted an RCF on the problems with the
>index.html file; WIP:

 I remember this, and I do have a complete set of all the z/OS PDFs on my iPad
and on the workstation. However, in preparation of an RCF I wanted to have a
look into the newest issue of the manual. It's unreasonable to download 1 GB
just to have a look into a single manual, isn't it?

--
Peter Hunkeler