Awesome, thanks for sharing in advance.

We did get the key to work finally... it was a permissions issue!  Thanks all!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kirk Wolf
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2017 10:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RACF and public keys

FYI, we will be presenting a SHARE session next week on this subject:

*Finding the Needle in a Haystack - Diagnosing Common OpenSSH Problems*

   - Room: Blossom Hill I,II
   - Session Number: 20125

Thursday, March 09, 2017: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

http://events.share.org/Winter2017/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?FromPage=Sessions.aspx&SessionID=1900&SessionDateID=20

For this particular issue (file permissions), see slide 45 of the presentation

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com