I will update sr to second level with that question. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2017 5:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMS Routines help

It's good that you got it working, but needing MOUNT attribute indicates that
there's something wrong in your configuration. MOUNT is there mainly for tape
volumes, which no one should have much need for. If a DASD volume is not
online, then something else needs fixing.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company