I'm not sure if this is a comprehensive list, but if you look at:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.bpxb100/callservd.htm

You'll find the Unix System Services assembler callable services listed by
C function name. There's no guarantee that there _is_ such a C function,
but most of them map one for one.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513