No doubt many of you have been or will be contacted for a gigs in Austin.

Since I just left a job there here are some number to help you.

        Austin in growing 6,000 per month
        To Find a place other than a hotel you will have to 60 miles out and
have a 90 minute commute each way

        I would suggest you add at least $40/HR just to cover things if you
decide to drive to and from Austin like I did
        Add an addition $20/HR to cover weekly airfare and a rent a car.

We all like what we do, but no one wants to go broke doing the job

Steve