Hi dear We are rightnow in project of Disaster Recovery Site, we have only
one CEC in DR tocombined both TEST and PROD, in HO three CECs for PROD, and one
CEC forTEST.The PROD in one CTN STP called (PRODSTP)  the TEST environmentin
Active/Active between the two sites in one Sysplex using one CTN STP
(TESTSTP).We are in the phase of connecting the PROD system to theDR site CEC
for Active/Active implementation, so we have to merge the two CTNin only one
CTN STP and also using one NTP server in each site.  There is any way to do
that without stopping any of mysystems (I have a doubt to find such scenario),I
want some recommendation for such migration with the minimumstopping to my
Systems (I can live with stopping TEST system for some time) Thanks for help
Mohamed Juma