On 7 April 2017 at 09:57, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wish IBM would start to embrace Stack Overflow a little bit more as the
> user experience is far superior to DeveloperWorks both in terms of UX and
> effeciency.

I find mailing lists (like this one!) offer by far the best user
experience. I use the mail client I am familiar with, rather than
having to learn the quirks of yet another forum service, I keep my own
easily searchable copies of what I want, I can categorize and flag
them as I please and I'm not subject to some provider's idea of how
things should look, when and how the UI should change, how long things
should be kept, and so on.

And a mailing list is not subject to monetization and/or censorship by
whoever owns and runs it.

Tony H.