On 4/10/2017 10:47 AM, william janulin wrote:
  I am sending this question again as I do not recall receiving a response.

I recently received a request to produce a UNICODE table to allow zOS to accept
Non-ASCII input. Currently, the system recives ASCII input. Apparently there is
a scenario in IBM developer works to product this UNICODE table.
My question then, if I do this, will z/OS accept both ASCII and Non-ascii input?
Has anyone gone through this exercise?
Thank you in advance, Bill J.

     On Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:52 PM, william janulin <wjanu...@yahoo.com>
  I recently received a request to produce a UNICODE table to allow zOS to
accept Non-ASCII input. Currently, the system recives ASCII input. Apparently
there is a scenario in IBM developer works to product this UNICODE table.
My question then, if I do this, will z/OS accept both ASCII and Non-ascii input?
Has anyone gone through this exercise?
Thank you in advance, Bill J.

Bill,

Not sure what you mean by "accept". If you have UNICODE data in a file, ISPF EDIT and BROWSE should be able to display it properly. You need to enter UTF-8 on the EDIT primary panel, or tag the file with CCSID 1208. Do a Google search on display Unicode data in ISPF and look at the ISPF Hidden Treasures presentation.

Regards,
Tom Conley