On 4/11/2017 12:03 PM, Lizette Koehler wrote:
Tom

How did you determine you needed 22 more MOD9s.  Is there a formula you used?

Lizette

Hi Lizette,

I had the total number of pages allocated and available in the current paging subsystem, so I calculated the available pages with 22 more mod-9's and then divided the allocated pages into the new total pages available. I plan to do PAGEADDs for the new page datasets, and then PAGEDEL and PAGEADD the existing datasets to redistribute the pages.

Regards,
Tom Conley