From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gabe Goldberg
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IBM z/OS Systems Programmer Wanted -- Consultant / Contractor

I'm forwarding for colleague -- respond as requested below, not to me (but OK
to copy me so I see this worked).

IBM z/OS Systems Programmer Wanted
Consultant / Contractor

Requires highly experienced systems programmer capable of performing all
conceivable z/OS tasks such as maintaining IOCDS, generating IODF, applying
software maintenance with SMP/E, installing program products from IBM and
third-party vendors, configuring networking with VTAM and TCP/IP,
defining/supporting SMS, and wrangling all features/subsystems encountered in a
mainframe environment.  Work can usually be performed remotely via VPN.

Includes some short-term travel opportunities with premium pay for travel and
additional incentives.

Bonus points for experience with:

Sysplex and Parallel Sysplex implementation z/VM system support DB2, IMS, CICS,
MQ, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) system support

Reply to resu...@itconline.com

and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.