Hi,

I am trying to identify using DAF(Dataset Audit facility) all jobs that updated
certain vsam datasets.
I was using records SMF64DDE, SMF64DIN and SMF64DUP to get the list, this
showed all the nightly batch jobs that we know are doing the updates using
cobol and assembler programs. It did not identify our reorgs of the datasets
each weekend which is just an idcams backup, delete/define and repro from the
backup.

I added in the records SMF64NDE, SMF64NIN and SMF64NUP which does show the
reorg job. It also lists jobs that are not doing updates, even some users that
only have read access.

Below is what the IBM KC says for the records but it doesn't match with what I
am seeing from DAF.
SMF64DUP Change in number of records that were updated in the component.
SMF64NUP Number of records that were updated in the component.

What SMF record or combination of records should I be using to list all jobs
updating vsam datasets?

Thanks

James