Jack;

Please put me down as a *possible *speaker for the next meeting.

I would be able to talk on:

   - Advanced REXX techniques.
   - Pipes at any of these levels:  Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
   - Porting z/OS batch streams to REXX and Pipes under z/VM.
   - Anything REXX and/or Pipes related that you think would be of interest.

As we get closer, please give me a heads up if there is a particular talk
you think would be of most interest.

Thanks.

Hobart Spitz

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Jack H. Slavick <jslavi...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> Due to an ability to attract sufficient speakers for this date, we are
> cancelling the May 18, 2017 meeting for CAVMEN. See you all 10/19.

OREXXMan