My bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Nims,Alva John (Al)
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2017 12:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JCL System symbols

I am still running z/OS 1.13 and the MVS "DISPLAY SYMBOLS" will only display
"Static" system symbols, it does not show what dynamic symbols are available

Same with TASID & SHOWZOS, they only show the "Static" symbols.  FYI: IPLINFO
from Mark Zelden, only shows Static.

Don't know MXI.

Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer 3