From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2017 9:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: JCL System symbols

Only concern would be users creating datasets with DATE/TIME entries and there
is no cleanup.

So you could have a user create 365 Date datasets * hhmmss entries and then not
have a process to DELETE the things no longer needed.

I will use the inappropriate term - ga-zillions of  datasets in your DASD
Volumes and no clean up.

Lizette