I don't believe attempting to override the three JESxxxx files with a explicit
DD definition will work.
I think, but haven't confirmed that you can define the eligibility to spin
those files in the definition of the STC or JOB Class to JES2. It probably take
a JES2 command or COLD start to set these attributes.

Looking at the appropriate manual(s) will help you as much or more as these
questions here.