Hello,

The PL1 programs were developed in older version (with LE/370),  now I am
trying to compile and run in the environment with PL1EN V4 version. While
running a PL1 program I am getting abend U4094 Reason=0000002C (Termination
requested during termination) in CEEROOTA however the output file is created
(when used CATLG,CATLG Disp parameter) and it is exactly matching with older
version output file. So it doesnt look like a application program issue. While
googleing it says Language environment issue. Is there any suggestion on how to
resolve this abend?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks,

Mani R