From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RACF Database (was: Sample JCL for file transfer using NJE/TCPIP)

I have not tried this, but IBM supplies a RACF started task whose purpose is to
issue RACF commands via a console. As supplied, the RACF STC has no DDs, but I
suppose you could add one for the primary and maybe even alternate RACF data
base(s) with DISP=SHR. The hard part of coding such a task has already been
done. Stopping it seems to require FORCE ARM, but you wouldn't stop it very
often anyway.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson