Syncsort Ironstream and the Splunk free edition fully support the unique fault
analysis data from Compuware Abend-Aid and Application Audit for insight into
failures and application use or privledged users activity.

http://www.compuware.com/partners/syncsort.html

There are free Splunk Apps for both in SplunkBase.

In broad I think that applying analytics and machine learning to mainframe data
is still a largely untapped gold mine for customers to understand their own
systems.  All too often we have the best instrumented platform but report on
that data using tools equivalent to stone knives and bear skins.

Best Regards,

Sam Knutson
Compuware
VP, Product Management
@samknutson<https://twitter.com/samknutson>
samuel.knut...@compuware.com<mailto:samuel.knut...@compuware.com>
M: +1 301 996-1318<tel:+1%20301%20996-1318>

On Jun 8, 2017, at 4:41 PM, Blaicher, Christopher Y.