You might look at IBM Tape Tools.  It has a lot of reporting and does not
require you to have IBM Hardware to use it.

It just works through SMF data and provides reports.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tapetool/

The IBM Tape Analysis Tools are licensed, not sold. The license agreement
 can be found at http://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tapetool/ as:
 $$_License_Areeement_for_IBM_Tape_Tools.doc

 There are no guarantees that the programs will run in every customer
 environment or with different sets of data, but we provide best effort
 support for all of the distributed tools.

 Program enhancements will be made to handle data format changes when
 they occur.  If you try to run new data with old program versions,
 results may be unpredictable.  To avoid this situation, you need to be
 informed of these enhancements.

Lizette