Jack J. Woehr wrote:

> 3. I'm less expert than most of you who are complaining and I still can find
> whatever I want in the billion or so pages
>    of IBM documentation on the web via a Google search.

Or start at www.ibm.com [0] and do your searches. Then bookmark pages
containing successful hits.

For example, I have folders containing several IBM pages - group of pages for
licensed materials, group of bookshelves (PDF, KC, Redbooks, Hot Topics, etc.),
topic pages (RACF and all relevant things, Assembler and their things, and so
on for other products and topics).

And yes, I test now and then each pages to see which are still working, say I
have a page starting with www-1, but instead discover only www-3 works, then I
replace/delete the book mark(s).

So, it is up to you what tools you use to do your searches and lookup. Good
luck.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[0] - I cannot prove it, but I find (at least for myself) when I start my
searches on ibm.com, I get 'better' and 'relevant' hits, while on Google, I get
more useless hits including ads. I also find, but cannot prove it, that Google
sometimes tries to translate an exotic IBM term into something Google thinks it
is a better match.