From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Timothy Sipples
Sent: 16 July 2017 12:14
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LE strikes again

Robin Atwood wrote:
>I had sent the customer a version of the product compiled with XL/C at
>ARCH(7) but that was not low enough! It looks like ARCH(5) is necessary.

Not quite. On a z890 (or z990) machine ARCH(6) or lower is necessary. ARCH
(5) or lower is necessary on z800 and z900 machines.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM z Systems, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN