Different systems will use a different category codes in
SYS1.PARMLIB(DEVSUPxx), as long as the the unconnected systems have unique
volume serial numbers then its no problem.

Two or more unconnected systems can share one big partition, or it can be
divided into 2 or more partitions and controlled by storage class routines.

The size of each partitions can be changed on the fly.

I have 8 different SMSPLEXs (8 different CA-1 TMCs) all residing in one
partition.

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg248366.pdf

Brian