Buckton, T. (Theo) wrote:

>We have 40 mod-54s and 90 mod-27s - all sms managed. The program tool is
>ICETOOL.  The volumes are most of the time empty.... only in use by temp data
>sets. I might have to monitor the usage during execution.

This is totally different from your QA system with only mod-54.

I would concur with Sri and also suggest that you try to avoid concatenation
with referback. This problem is not limited to ICETOOL but with any tool /
program.

Alternatively, it would be interesting what ICETOOL statement you have, perhaps
a more elegant solution is available for you.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht