I don't know this,

but in the 1990s we had a product that did the opposite;
it was called "Oracle transparent gateway"
and it provided access to DB2 (or SQL/DS) databases
for Oracle applications. The DB2 databases looked to
the applications like Oracle databases; this was very interesting,
because the "transparent gateway" even supported distributed "joins"
involving DB2 tables and "real Oracle" tables (or DB2 tables
on different subsystems or LPARs) ... very slow, but it worked.

This was an Oracle offering; don't know if a similar product still
exists today.

Kind regards

Bernd