On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:48:56 -0700, Lizette Koehler wrote:

>Did you use ISRDDN and search for JEM?  Just to verify what you see.
>
>Only time I see this is when a CLIST is on SYSEXEC

ISRDDN is badly broken.  I've reported this and received WAD.  If a DDNAME is a
mixed
cocatenation of UNIX directories and PDS(E)s, ISRDDN MEMBER reports only members
in PDS(E)S even though similarly named members exist earlier in the
concatenation and
are found by BLDL.  IBM just doesn't follow through on its own good ideas.

Try:
o Renaming the JEM clist in SYSPROC.
o Issue JEM on the Edit command line.

If you get the same error, there's a bogus JEM elsewhere.
If you get UNKNOWN COMMAND, the mystery deepens.

-- gil