From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMFLIMxx parameter

Hi Anne, I just tested your SMFLIM parms and they were successful on my sandbox
2.2 system with my SMFPRM00 MEMLIMIT(6G)

REGION JOBNAME(*) SUBSYS(STC,JES2)
REGIONABOVE(NOLIMIT) REGIONBELOW(NOLIMIT)
SYSRESVBELOW(512K) SYSRESVABOVE(100M)
MEMLIMIT(10P)

T SMFLIM=00
IEE536I SMFLIM VALUE 00 NOW IN EFFECT

D SMFLIM

SMF LIMIT rules were last set at: 08/29/2017 13.06.57
There are 1 REGION rules active on this system.
0 REGION rules were excluded due to syntax errors.
0 REGION rules were excluded due to SYSNAME filtering.